Friday, February 24, 2012

One...day 17!

Today I had some good energy and totally went for it on my intervals!!  I did 30 minutes/ 3.7 miles and burned about 450 calories....sweaty sweaty mess after that:)  It must of been the pasta and ice cream I had last night that gave me additional mojo to go for it! I also used a great pre-workout drink; Buzzerk!  Great tasting and awesome energy!!  To be honest, I am glad I had energy because I have been pretty tired the past few days and it was taking everything I had to get a workout in.  One thing I know is that tired feeling will pass and then its BRING ON THE ENERGY!!!  Just remember if you do feel this way time to time, its all about being consistent and giving an effort without an excuse not to.

Today's challenge is lateral side shuffle.  Find space you can side step shuffle for at least 10 steps one way, repeat to the other and keep going for 1 minute.  Heart rate will elevate, inner and outer thighs will be used.  If you want more of a burn in your legs, bend at your knee in a moderate squat position and shuffle.  Have fun!

"My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth."
      ~Psalm 121:2 

No comments:

Post a Comment