Saturday, February 11, 2012

One....day 4!

The minute challenge is still on!  Today try and do 1 minute of jumping jacks...you can modify them by just jumping with your legs or having movement with your arms only.  I know when I hit 30 seconds it already feels like a minute!  Depending on your weight, doing this exercise can burn 10+/calories a minute.  Those minutes and calories can and will add up! 

Keep trying everyday...including the weekend.  Although I have a cheat day during the weekend, I try to keep it under control.  For example, today we had a couple of basketball games my daughter was playing in.....so I got up early, got a great full body workout in, and I also walked around between the bb games ...... I'm planning on having some Mexican tonight! :)  Try not to look at the weekends as a time to totally overindulge, but as a time to give yourself a good mental break and shock for your body.  ENJOY!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment